Easy & Amazing Guacamole Recipe

Easy & Amazing Guacamole Recipe

Hi guys, and welcome back to another recipe post! I’m going to be talking about my easy and AMAZING guacamole recipe (call me biased!). It’s a quick and easy recipe, and tastes so fresh and delicious. If you love guacamole, you’re going to love this recipe.

All you’re going to need for this recipe is:

• a NutriBullet, blender or food processor of any kind
  • 1/2 of a red onion
  • 2 avocados
  • orange rapture cherry tomatoes (or any cherry tomato of your choice, however I prefer the sweetness of these ones)
  • juice of 2 limes

…and that’s it! Very basic, very easy, but tastes amazing.

easy and amazing guacamole recipe

It’s a bit of a “one pot” recipe as well. Lump the onion, cherry tomatoes and avocados into the blender, and squeeze over the juice of the 2 limes. You could also use bottled lime juice to taste, it is up to you, but I prefer the freshness of fresh limes.

Blend it together, and there you have it! A thick, delicious guacamole. You could use it for homemade nachos, fajitas, or as a dipping sauce. I like to spread mine on my toast in the morning, and top it off with a poached egg. It’s such a satisfying breakfast!

easy and amazing guacamole recipe

I hope you enjoyed this recipe, and let me know if you recreate it!

How do you use your guacamole? Let me know in the comments!

Until next time,

Other recipes you might like: Blueberry and Thyme Tart | Banana Bread | Chunky Potato Salad

Easy & Amazing Guacamole Recipe

A quick, easy, fresh and delicious guacamole recipe.

Total Time 5 minutes
Author Beka Daisies

Ingredients

• 1/2 red onion
  • 2 limes (juice of)
  • 2 avocados
  • 8 orange rapture cherry tomatoes

Instructions

1. Chop up your red onion, avocados and cherry tomatoes, and put them into a food processor.

2. Squeeze over the juice of two limes.

3. Blend together, and you're done! Enjoy your delicious, fresh guacamole!

easy and amazing guacamole recipe

Share:

1. October 7, 2018 / 8:08 pm

I am a big fan of guacamole and love it when food places offer it as an inclusive side, hehe. Love your recipe! it’s so easy to prepare and the consistency is on point. It’s so much easier to use a blender than having to mix everything by hand. Thanks for sharing!

January 6, 2019 / 11:13 am

Me too! I never used to love it as much, but I’ve found a new love for it now that I make my own. It’s delicious 😍 I hope you enjoy it if you every try it out! It is so simple and cheap, and tastes amazing!

January 6, 2019 / 11:14 am

It really is! So easy to make, and tastes waaay fresher than any store bought guac ☺️

2. October 7, 2018 / 8:18 pm

I’ve never actually made my own guacamole before but this looks really tasty! Love having guacamole with nachos will be trying this out next time! X

January 6, 2019 / 11:14 am

It’s well worth making your own, it tastes way fresher than any store bought guacamole! Let me know if you do try it out and what you think of it ☺️

3. October 7, 2018 / 8:20 pm

great recipe – I love when you can make tasty snacks with a few simple ingredients! Thanks for sharing xx

January 6, 2019 / 11:24 am

Thank you! Yeah, defintely ☺️ I have no doubt that some people will be able to find all these things in their fridge already!

January 6, 2019 / 11:36 am

It really is, I’d recommend making it yourself soooo badly if you like guacamole!

January 6, 2019 / 11:52 am

It’s delicious, I’d really recommend trying it if you haven’t already!

January 6, 2019 / 12:06 pm

I never used to like guac that much, either, but making my own changed that! It’s deifnitely way better than store bought stuff ☺️