September Bullet Journal

September Bullet Journal

Hi guys, and welcome back! As it’s the first blog post of the month, we’ll be going through my September bullet journal spread. I’m still trying to improve my creativity, but this month’s spread is pretty basic again. I start back at University in a week’s time, so we do have more organisational pages this time round.

Let’s get into it!

September bullet journal

In the first double page I have left it focused around the full calendar. I’m often too lazy to try and count forward the dates to find out which day corresponds to which day, so a full calendar layout is great for me. Plus, it looks really nice in a bullet journal.

I originally had written “September” on the page but I ended up not liking the font I had done, so I thought I’d be a little bit creative and add some brown paper in there for cover it up. I drew some fall leaves but coloured them in blues and purples for a bit of contrast to the usual orange!

The picture on the left is of my boyfriend and my puppy, Alfie! I LOVE this picture, and a lot of the pen on the previous page had seeped through, so this was something really special that I could use to cover that up.

September bullet journal

September bullet journal

The next couple of spreads is a very simple, day-to-day calendar. To fill up the space I have left after putting in all the dates, I added a little “to do” list at the end of every week. I think this will help me remember the things I have to do that week that I can’t fit into a specific day in the calendar.

September bullet journal

For the last two days, I did something bigger and fancier just to fill up some space.

On the next page is my habit tracker for the month! I’ve blocked off studying until the day I actually start back at Uni as I won’t be doing anything before then. The rest of the topics are: gym, blogging, social media, plants and self-care. I really find that a tracker is sooo helpful to motivate you to do all these things!

September bullet journal

This last double page is a bit busier. I like to keep track of what I have in my fridge to help reduce waste, and to also help me get ideas for lunches and dinners. I’ve written a list of ideas (ignore the spelling of some of them) to help use up the foodstuff I have. It’s always great to do this when you have the motivation, as I find I can be so tired I’d rather not eat than think about what I can make myself. Having this list really helps make deciding what to have for dinner quicker!

I’ve then written down my Uni lecture schedule so I can refer to it in my journal, and I also have a little bit of brown paper in there again to keep track of when the dog walker is visiting. Because I’ll be at Uni for some awkward hours on some days, I’ve decided a dog walker would be a HUGE help to me!

September bullet journal

That’s my bullet journal for this month – I hope you enjoyed it! As per usual, I get most of my inspiration from Pinterest. If you want to check out my Pinterest and bullet journal board, you can here.

What are your goals for Septmber? Let me know in the comments!

Until next time,

Other bullet journal spreads you might like: April | June | July | August

September bullet journal | Pinterest

1. September 2, 2018 / 3:43 pm

Yayy! I love bullet journal posts! I don’t have my own so I just admire everyone else’s creativity! Your pages are so pretty & neat. I really love all the colourful washi and it’s such a cute idea to put in a photo of your boyfriend and doggie. The food page is such a brilliant idea! That’s such a great way to reduce waste and plan your meals in advance. Great post Beka, thanks for sharing! Hope uni goes well too! 💖 xx

Bexa | http://www.hellobexa.com

September 4, 2018 / 6:46 pm

You’re such a creative person though, and I find bullet journalling so calming, I’d really recommend it for you! Thank you ☺️ I only have 3 rolls of washi tape at the moment, I really need to pick up some more, especially some autumn colours! I like to score off the ingredients that I’ve used up off the food page, then I know what’s left and I can try figure out a meal to use it all in. Worst comes to worst, through it all in a lasagne or stir fry 😜 thank you, Bexa 💗 xx

2. September 2, 2018 / 5:32 pm

I love how you set up your bullet journal! The picture of your boyfriend and your puppy is cute!! I like that you have a habit tracker as well. Good luck with your upcoming year in university! P.S. the doodle of a pile of leaves is ON POINT!!!

September 4, 2018 / 7:00 pm

Thank you, Nancy! 💗 Ugh I could honestly say thank you like, 5 times to this comment, but I will only say it once more. Thank you so much ☺️ have a lovely day!

3. September 2, 2018 / 6:11 pm

I love bullet journaling so much! I truly need to get back into it. I love your use of photos inside your journal, as well as sketched out lettering. Absolutely beautiful. What notebook do you use?

September 4, 2018 / 7:02 pm

Thank you so much, and you definitely should get back into it! I use a Moleskine A5 lined notebook, it’s flexible which I like ☺️ I’m not a huge fan of hardback notebooks!

4. September 2, 2018 / 7:34 pm

Your bullet journal looks so pretty! I love the idea you had with the brown paper it looks really good! I wish I was creative enough to bullet journal!

September 4, 2018 / 7:09 pm

Thank you, Jess! ☺️ Honestly, I’m really not that creative, I’m just learning as I go along. You should try it out! x

September 4, 2018 / 7:21 pm

Thank you so much! 💖

5. September 2, 2018 / 9:30 pm

I love the way you covered up your mistakes and the little imperfections! Your post makes me miss using my bullet journal. I ended up having to get a Happy Planner because I just couldn’t keep up with creating monthly and weekly layouts.

September 4, 2018 / 7:49 pm

Thank you! I make mistakes a lot in my bullet journal, I think most people do. It’s all about trying to work with them to create something you’re happier with! Ahhh, I can understand that!

6. September 2, 2018 / 11:26 pm

Your September bujo layout looks amazing! Your font is so pretty, my writing never comes out that well haha! I love the colors you picked as its differant from many of the typical fall/September spreads. Great job!

September 4, 2018 / 7:57 pm

Thank you so much! Yeah, I quite like the contrast of the yellows and oranges of autumn, but blues and purples ☺️

7. September 3, 2018 / 10:41 am

Wow so pretty! I really like how you managed to make something adorable but not super overwhelming in terms of decoration. I love the idea of bullet journaling but I haven’t managed to keep up, I just use it to track my progress throughout the year, I’ve so much going on at work that everytime I put a list of things in my bullet journal I end up not doing most of them, plus I forget I have a bullet journal frequently, so I guess I’m just not good at keeping one, even though I love to take a peek at bullet journals, loved yours 🙂

September 4, 2018 / 8:09 pm

Thank you so much, that’s very sweet of you to say! I get what you mean, sometimes I get too wrapped up in life that I forget about my bullet journal for awhile. Regarding lists, I’ve found what helps me is to make smaller lists and put a few easy, achievable goals on there so you can mark them off quicker and you feel like you’re achieving more. That alone gives me so much motivation to do more!

8. ruthinrevolt
    September 3, 2018 / 3:19 pm

This looks gorgeous!! Love some of the ideas here, especially the one about keeping track of what’s in the fridge and coming up with possible meals. 💜

September 4, 2018 / 8:48 pm

Thank you, Ruth 💗 it’s so handy when you’re getting to the end of the week and you can’t think of what to eat, because you can look in your book and see what is left on paper, and try come up with a creative, nice meal with it all!

9. September 3, 2018 / 9:29 pm

Love your layout! You’ve got such a cute handwriting. And also your dog is super cute! 🙂

September 4, 2018 / 9:05 pm

Thank you so much! Ahhh he’s a real cutie, I love him so much ☺️

September 4, 2018 / 9:06 pm

Thank you so much, Cora! ☺️

10. September 5, 2018 / 2:57 pm

I think this is really important these days. It is good to have a plan and make a way to properly execute it. I wish you the best of luck with your long month’s plans.

StyleSprinter Blog by Katya Bychkova