The Body Shop Haul | Hair and Skincare

The Body Shop Haul | Hair and Skincare

I’ve been wanting to update all my beauty products and make a slow transition into using more cruelty-free brands, and I had heard good things about The Body Shop’s Tea Tree primer, so I popped in to pick one up for myself and ended up walking away with a lot more… I thought I’d show you guys what’s in my The Body Shop haul and my thoughts on what I’ve used so far!

The Body Shop Haul

I love tea tree products in general as it’s good for the skin, and I love the smell, so I’m very excited by The Body Shop’s collection so far. Like I mentioned earlier, I originally popped in to grab the Tea Tree Pore Minimiser. I’ve used it twice and I quite like it – it’s soft and silky on the skin, kind of like Benefit’s Porefessional!

I’ve been having bad breakouts recently so I picked up the Anti-Imperfection Night Mask in the hope that it would help. I haven’t used it yet, but you are supposed to pop it onto clean skin before you go to your bed and let it sink in as you sleep. It looks and feels like jelly in the tub, and I’m excited to try this one out!

It ended up being 3 for 2 on the tea tree collection, so I picked up the Anti-Imperfection Daily Solution as well! It is a face serum that you add into your skincare routine after you’ve cleansed your face, but before your moisturiser. It has a watery consistency which I like, as it’s not sticky or oily on the face. I’m really enjoying this so far as well!

I then picked up the Ginger shampoo and conditioner. The girl in the shop said that the shampoo is one of their most popular products, and the conditioner had been brought out fairly recently to compliment it! I love ginger tea and the smell of ginger, so I’ve very excited to try these out after I’ve finished my current shampoo and conditioner!

The Body Shop Haul

The Body Shop were doing a promotional goodie bag with a few freebies inside if you spent over a certain amount on skincare (which I think was around £17). In the bag I got the Almond Milk & Honey Hand Cream, Strawberry Conditioner and Shea Shower Cream. I love all of these products, and minis are perfect for if I’m staying at my boyfriend’s flat or going on holiday. I’m especially excited for the conditioner as I love everything strawberry scented from The Body Shop!

I also grabbed another deal/freebie at the till, which was their Matte Liquid Lip in Windsor Rose. They had a couple of colours, but I went for this dark nude colour as I love a nude lip.

Body Shop 4

Overall, it was a very successful haul and I’m excited to try all these products. Have you tried any of these yet?

Related posts: Tarte Cosmetics Haul

1. May 27, 2018 / 10:27 am

I have to pick up that pore minimiser! The Body Shop seem to be smashing it at the minute, I’m going to have to go and make a little order I think! Thanks for sharing what you picked up, I love having a nosy at other peoples picks!
    Sophie – https://sophiehearts.net x

• May 27, 2018 / 5:59 pm

I’m loving it so far, would definitely recommend! Me too, every time I see a haul blog posts or video I am all over it 🙈

• May 27, 2018 / 6:01 pm

If there is anything I’d recommend above everything else in this post (and I do recommend everything, anyway) is the overnight mask! My face feels so soft when I wake up after applying it! Thank you ☺️

2. May 27, 2018 / 12:24 pm

I used to love The Body Shop Tea Tree products, but recently it’s like my skin has become immune to them and they don’t seem to be working which is super annoying but hopefully I’m just going through a bad skin stage and it’ll be ok again soon! The toner and the face scrub from that collection are great! I’ve heard good things about those matte lipsticks too so I hope you like it!

• May 27, 2018 / 6:03 pm

Oh no, that’s not good! Hopefully, or maybe your skin just needs a break from it for awhile and then you could return to it later! I sometimes feel that happens with me, too. Thanks, I’ll be sure to pick those up next time!

3. May 27, 2018 / 12:31 pm

I used The Body Shop products when i was younger but somehow i stopped…i think i will go back and try some of them since they look really interesting! Nice post and thanks for sharing!

• May 27, 2018 / 6:36 pm

Me too, I’m so glad I’m getting back into them now! Thank you!

4. May 27, 2018 / 12:55 pm

I am a big fan of things from the body shop! This is a fabulous haul. I really want to try the ginger shampoo and conditioner.

• May 27, 2018 / 6:10 pm

You should! It makes your hair feel soft and really light, which I love!

5. May 27, 2018 / 1:55 pm

You picked up some fantastic products, I keep meaning to pick up some of the body shop makeup but always forget. I love their Shea products, next time I’m in there I’ll definitely be picking up more of the shea collection and some makeup pieces too.

Emma x
    emmarollason.com

• May 27, 2018 / 6:12 pm

The shea butter is gorgeous, it’s one of the family favourites! This is my first time trying their skincare and haircare products and I am loving it so far, I’m surprised I haven’t picked anything up sooner!

• May 27, 2018 / 6:28 pm

I love the mask, it made my skin feel so soft when I woke up the night after using it! 100% recommend!

6. May 27, 2018 / 4:26 pm

Some of these sound really great. I haven’t used many products from the body shop in a few years but I might have to start going there agai !

• May 27, 2018 / 6:16 pm

I’m loving them all so much so far, definitely would recommend getting back into their products!

7. May 27, 2018 / 6:25 pm

I love the Body Shop, they always have such fabulous products! The promotional goodie bag sounds awesome, minis are always so handy. I love the sound of the ginger shampoo, it must be a good one considering as it’s one of their most popular products 😍. Great post Beka and enjoy your goodies! 💖 xx

Bexa | http://www.hellobexa.com

• May 27, 2018 / 6:33 pm

Minis are great – hopefully I can organise a little getaway for myself and make use of them soon! I’m loving the shampoo and conditioner so far, it makes me hair feel soft and so light! ☺️ Thank you, Bexa!

8. May 27, 2018 / 7:04 pm

I love the Body Shop! I didn’t even know they sold tea tree products – thanks for that info! Will definitely have to check these products out soon 🙂

cabin twenty-four

• May 27, 2018 / 8:17 pm

The have a whole collection for it, I’ve only tried these products from it but the rest look amazing too!

9. May 27, 2018 / 7:09 pm

I love tea tree products too! I use raw tea tree oil a lot by adding it to other things. I’m in the market for a new primer so I might have a look at this one.

• May 27, 2018 / 8:37 pm

I’ve used stronger tea tree products before, but these ones are more gentle to your face! Definitely worth looking into!

10. May 27, 2018 / 7:11 pm

I’m such a big fan of The Body Shop and I love all their products! I actually picked up some products from the tea tree range and love them. I’m loving the look of the ginger shampoo, I may have to pick that up!

Samantha | https://believeinamiracle.co.uk

• May 27, 2018 / 8:38 pm

What products did you pick up? I think I might invest in more of them soon! You should, it makes my hair feel so light and fluffy. And the bathroom smells great afterwards!

• May 29, 2018 / 2:57 pm

I picked up the skin clearing foaming cleanser, mattifying lotion and the skin clearing mattifying toner. They are so good!

• May 29, 2018 / 3:02 pm

Ah when I run out of my current cleanser and lotion I’ll have to try those ones out!

11. May 27, 2018 / 7:11 pm

I haven’t shopped at The Body Shop before but I’ve seen so many good products from there. Oooh, they don’t play around with natural ingredients. Tea and ginger are so good for you. Oh man, I am a total sucker for freebies! Glad you’re loving the strawberry one. Thanks for sharing ♥

• May 27, 2018 / 8:54 pm

It’s great, and cruelty free, too! They do amazing products and loads of different collections, you should check them out if you can!

12. May 27, 2018 / 7:29 pm

I still haven’t shopped at the body shop and i feel like i am really missing out! i love the smell of ginger so an entire skincare range using it would be right on my avenue! x corinne

• May 27, 2018 / 8:59 pm

It’s great, you should try it! I’m not sure if they have ginger skin care, but they do have shampoo and conditioner, which is what I bought and I’m loving it!

13. May 27, 2018 / 7:52 pm

I rarely shop in the Body Shop – our local one is tiny!- but I keep seeing bloggers raving about their products so I’m gonna have to go for a browse! I fancy trying the night mask as I keep getting breakouts too so anything that can help I need to try! Great post thanks for sharing!

Melanie | http://www.frasersfunhouse.com

• May 27, 2018 / 9:06 pm

The night mask makes my skin feel SO soft when I wake up the next morning! Maybe check out their website and order from there, the night mask is well worth it!

• May 27, 2018 / 9:14 pm

Haha I love your style! I’m loving these products so far, especially the shampoo, conditioner and night mask – would really recommend these!

14. May 27, 2018 / 8:02 pm

I want to try the Tea Tree range at Body Shop so much even more now after reading this. Your pictures are so good at gotta love freebies haha! x

• May 27, 2018 / 9:19 pm

Thank you! I love a good freebie, especially when it’s a little bag of minis! X

15. May 27, 2018 / 8:19 pm

First, I gotta say your pictures are amazing. They look so clean and pretty. I loved your post and now I wanna go into the body shop and buy some of the ginger products!
    Lea, xx

• May 27, 2018 / 9:20 pm

Thank you so much, that means a lot! I’m always trying to improve on my picture taking! 💖 I love them, they make my hair feel so light and soft, and the bathroom smells gorgeous afterwards, too 😍 would recommend!

16. julietlylillyrose
    May 27, 2018 / 8:57 pm

YES! I love their tea tree range. I’ve never tried anything from the ginger line though. Thanks for the review!

• May 27, 2018 / 9:29 pm

I’m loving it so much right now! Ah the shampoo and conditioner are amazing, really like them ☺️ thank you for reading!

• May 28, 2018 / 9:49 am

I’m starting to love them again, too! Didn’t use them for so long but I’m glad I’ve found them again!

17. June 4, 2018 / 11:00 am

I didn’t have The Body Shop store by me for the longest time so I was missing out on such great products! I love their tea tree line now. It really cleans your face!! =)

• June 6, 2018 / 11:53 am

I’m really loving their tea tree products, like you said I feel so clean and fresh afterwards, too!